At MomLife Ministries,
Your Privacy Is Important To Us.
This page was last updated on August 29th, 2021
Your Personal Information
Whenever you fill out a form on momlife.org or momlifeministries.org, we may collect certain personal information from you. This may include:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your marital status
- The ages of your children
- The name of your church
- Your personal faith and religious information
- When and where your MomLife table(s) will meet
- Your debit or credit card information
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To provide you access to the private, members-only section of momlife.org or momlifeministries.org
- To provide you all the resources we believe you'll need to have a successful MomLife year
- We only share or store your personal information with the following 3rd parties to provide the MomLife Ministries program:
- Full Name
- Phone #
- Debit or credit card information
- Our trusted staff, board members, and volunteers of MomLife Ministries.
- We do not sell your information to anyone or any organizations.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrants or other lawful requests for information, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Device Information
When you visit momlife.org or momlifeministries.org, we automatically collect some information about your device to provide a great browsing experience. The information we collect includes:
- Web browser
- IP address
- Time zone
- Operating System
- Type of device
- Internet Provider
Your Browsing Behavior
As you browse momlife.org or momlifeministries.org, we collect information about the individual web page, products and videos that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website.
We collect Device Information and Browsing Behavior using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Here are third party websites we use to store device and browsing behavior information:
- Google Analytics is used to track and analyze visitor data. Learn how Google uses data.
- Kajabi.com is used to store videos and content in the member's area.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at [email protected]. When you register for MomLife Ministries on our website we will maintain your Order Information and personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
A Note About Minors
MomLife Ministries is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We don't collect personally identifiable information about children.
How to Contact Us If You Have Privacy Questions
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].