I have read and agree to the following terms and conditions of becoming a MomLife Ministries Church Partner:
- Read and faithfully and honestly agree with the mission, values and beliefs of MomLife Ministries. Understand that MomLife Ministries will teach, train and equip moms based on their statement of beliefs. All MomLife Ministries speakers and teachers will have agreed to the mission, values and foundational beliefs of MomLife Ministries.
- Understand that all partnering churches and MomLife Tables will lead their group/moms under the specific values, beliefs, authority and leadership of their individual home church. Any speakers, teachers or leaders used in partnering churches or MomLife Tables does not signify as an endorsement of MomLife Ministries or its founding church, Grace Community Church.
- Understand that MomLife’s mission is to connect moms to God and each other, consistently pointing them to Jesus at each MomLife Gathering. Finding Table Moms and other volunteer leaders in your church who are (1) followers of Jesus and (2) passionate about helping moms feel seen, cared for, loved and spurred on will be of utmost importance as you build MomLife at your church.
- Have a love for other women (especially moms) and take great interest in using personal leadership strengths and giftings to encourage and equip moms to realize their potential as mothers, women, and leaders in relationship with Jesus and in partnership with a local church.
- Show warmth, acceptance, and empathy to women from every background, demonstrating appropriate discretion about the personal lives of others. This includes all the various places moms are in with their choices for things like school, vaccinations, discipline, socializing in person, and so much more.
- Attend an August MomLife Ministries Training meeting along with all of your Table Moms and any other volunteer leaders you recruit. You can attend in person on August 21 (9:00am-2:00pm) at Grace Community Church OR agree to watch the online training video and then attend one of the Zoom Leadership Q&A meetings on August 24 (9:30am or 6:30pm). We ask that all MomLife Table Moms, Church Partners and other leadership agree to participate in the leadership training so that you can feel supported, equipped and encouraged in your ministry to moms. We will also have leadership check-ins throughout the year to help you feel seen and supported in your ministry.
- Understand you are making a commitment to partner with MomLife Ministries for the August 2021 - May 2022 MomLife Season.
- Understand you will become MomLife @ _______________ [name of your church]. Please use this title for all of your branding and promotional material. This is how you will be listed on momlifeministries.org as a location of MomLife. MomLife Ministries can help potentially help with incorporating the MomLife graphic on your promotional materials as needed to help give all MomLife groups a uniform look.
- Understand Church Partner fees are scaled to the size of the group. Every Church Partner will be required to pay the base $500 fee when registering as a Church Partner. Once you finalize registration with your moms and know your final number, the remaining balance will be due by September 1.
As a Church Partner you will be responsible for:
- Establishing your own MomLife Gathering space and structure.
- Scheduling your own Gathering dates and times.
- Making your own childcare plan (or not).
- Setting up your own technical needs.
- Recruiting leadership and volunteers to help your MomLife ministry run smoothly.
- Handling your own promotion, registration and collection of necessary fees for your group, but MomLife Ministries will include a link to your registration on their website.
- All your own printed materials. MomLife Ministries will provide files for things including but not limited to: MomLife Journals, promotional materials, discussion questions, monthly resource handouts, etc.
MomLife Ministries is here to help you think through tips and ideas to feel equipped and successful with your MomLife group, whatever your need(s) might be.