We are thrilled that you are interested in being a MomLife Ministries Church Partner for the 2023-24 MomLife season! We know creating, adapting, and maintaining a ministry of any sort can feel like a big deal and maybe even a little risky at times. MomLife Ministries is here to walk with you along the way! We’re here to help with training, curriculum, digital tools and resources, and we will check-in with you throughout the year to see how things are going. And we’re always available for questions!
We look forward to partnering with you in ministry to moms!
If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected].
Church Partner Fees
Overall, Church Partner fees are scaled to the size of your group. All Church Partners pay a $500 curriculum fee plus $40 per mom in their group. Church Partners are required to register with a minimum of 20 moms.*
$500 + ($40 x 20 moms) = $1300 Base Registration Fee
Your $500 curriculum fee includes:
- 9 Months of Easy-to-Use, Gospel-Centered Content
- 1-Year Access to our Leaders-Only and Members-Only Content online (and through Kajabi app)
- Leadership Training and Support for you and all of your MomLife leadership volunteers
- Availability of MomLife Ministries Team throughout the year
The $40 per mom fee includes the following for each of your moms:
- MomLife Journal, Scripture Cards, and Kid Conversation Cards that go along with the MomLife theme
- Their own 1-Year Access to Members-Only Content online (and through Kajabi app)
- Encouraging Communication and Recommended Resources through MomLife Ministries emails and social media
Receive a discounted price per mom when you register with more moms! See below to know price breaks:
- Register with 35-49 moms and pay $37 per mom + $500 curriculum fee
- Register with 50-74 moms and pay $35 per mom + $500 curriculum fee
- Register with 75-99 moms and pay $32 per mom + $500 curriculum fee
- Register with 100+ moms and pay $30 per mom + $500 curriculum fee
Choose your registration number carefully, because any additional moms you add after your initial registration will be at the original cost of $40 per mom. At that time, you will only be able to register in sets of 5. So, you'll pay $200 for every additional 5 moms. If you don't have a group of 5 new moms, you'll still pay for 5—but that's okay! This allows you to have extra space for last minute or mid-season sign ups and you'll have everything you need to be immediately ready for them.
Church Partners are responsible to collect their own individual registrations from moms and establish their own budget and fees they require from participants. Keep in mind that the fees you determine will help you to recoup your MomLife Ministries Church Partner cost.
*Note: if you think you will have significantly less than 20 moms in your group, we recommend registering as an Independent Table Mom.